Friday, February 04, 2005

// all american rejects time is standing still

OMG I JST TYPED A LONG ENTRY BT ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ARGH NVM.
shall do it in point form nw..

- its late and im shagged. jst finished typing dear viola's letter

- TINGS CALLED. omg highlight of the day. OF THE YEAR, I MEAN. sheesh. i almost cried. was stunned. was overjoyed. was waiting. I MISS YOU TOO TOO TOO!! HURRY CALL ME BACK ASAP!! I WILL RUN TO THE LOO TO TALK TO YOU!! and my mail??! sigh. jst to hear your voice. yikes! the tears are gonna sting me..haha I CLD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS.

- ponned chi+econs. chi ws a flop. has to write apology letter w some format tht we had to comply to. oh yea, the tcher tld us we had to plead for forgiveness in the letter.. :| sheesh. ws at grand stand happily DOING MATH and listening to hwing's mp3. and also watching the othrs play mangkali loves you. hahah.

- shoppingg! a bag + 2 tops :D

- ws living up to my status and joined hwing+friend for a while..ree ws constipated and shitting at home as usual. hahah stupid hwing and i were being v lame and mean. laughed all the way from the bus to far east to cine to long johns. and i ws still laughing abt our stupid jokes whn she msged me. i ws sniggering so hard while crossing the road i think i ws shaking rather violently and the car drivers might think i ws having fits. talk about being retarded. HAHAH. swimming pool water splash out, mahogany tables, lighting lamps, busy scratching the cards. hahahaha k inside joke. HWING! :D

- then we felt very remorseful and evil for the roots of our jokes were mean. tsk. then we made a pact to mend our ways and also .. be discreet. hahah.

- ree i hope youre alright now..families are all like tht la :) and im sure you'll find a nice skirt! -hugs.